Sensoria, the UK’s festival of film, music & digital will be back from 27 September – 4 October with SensoriaPro Industry Day taking place Friday 3 October 2014.
Sensoria is now looking for exciting new work in the realms of music, film and digital. Submissions that relate to the theme ‘make your mark’ are particularly welcome.
We’d also love to hear from potential partners, co-promoters or anyone that wants to make a suggestion, do get in touch.
We’re looking to present fiction features or short films with an innovative soundtrack or score, music documentary, music related biopics and truly exceptional music video. Films should have been completed after 2011.
Please email vimeo links to email@example.com or send DVDs/Blu-Ray disc with synopsis and full contact details to the address below.
Sensoria is looking for original new bands, especially (but not exclusively) those whose performance includes an innovative, exciting use of visuals.
Please email Soundcloud links/Dropbox links or MP3′s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bands on the Run
We’re pleased to present Bands on the Run once more and are calling for South Yorkshire bands who would like to play acoustic sets on the route of the Great Yorkshire Run on Sunday 28 September. This is a unique opportunity to play to thousands of people (over 5,000 runners!) and the live music will provide a great atmosphere helping the runners along their way on a 10k run. There is a small fee available for each group. There are 7 slots available, please email email@example.com to register interest with the subject ‘Bands on the Run’.
Deadline for all submissions is 5pm, 28 February 2014 but early submissions /contact very welcome.
Sensoria submissions, Bank Street Arts, 32–40 Bank Street, Sheffield S1 2DS
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Films must have been completed after 2011.
2. All films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English, unless dialogue or commentary is unnecessary for comprehension and appreciation.
3. Preference will be given to UK, international and world premieres.
4. Submission certifies that all film and music rights and clearances have been obtained (in accordance with UK copyright laws).
5. Sensoria does not charge an entry fee. Due to the amount of submissions we receive, it is not possible for us to return any DVDs/CDs sent to us through open submissions. We will notify all successful submissions by 4th August 2014.
6. Submitting a festival entry represents agreement with the regulations set forth here.
Thanks for your interest in Sensoria and we look forward to viewing the entries.